On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 05:15:36PM -0400, Jean-Philippe Ouellet wrote:
> $ grep -rF w...@openbsd.org www | wc -l
>     2558
>
> Perhaps those should be changed then?
>
> I'd send a patch, but I think it'd be silly since it'd just be
> a mechanical change, and a pretty huge diff.

I was informed off-list that this statement was viewed as not caring
enough to do the work, and just telling the devs what to do. That is
certainly not what I intended, I just figured since it was basically
just a regex anyway it'd be less effort for a committer to generate
the changes themeslves than review my 4k line diff.

Unfortunately, the mail with the patch included inline seems to have
been silently rejected (length limit on misc@ or something perhaps?)
so here it is externally:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=eufdaMcB