On Fri, Apr 4, 2014, at 03:41 AM, Jiri B wrote:
> Unfortunatelly both Czech/Slovak antiviruses - Eset,
> AVG, support Linux or FreeBSD.
>
> Maybe m:tier could propose to antivirus companies some kind
> of cooperation (testing, troubleshooting, boxes for development).
> If so, it would be great.
>
> Maybe just OpenBSD mail server admins should just push
> antivirus companies to support OpenBSD as well.

I've worked with commercial Anti-virus and security software companies
in a large scale corporate environment. I will not name names.
My experience is that these companies have virtually *NO* knowledge
of any UNIX'es. Solaris, HPUX, AIX, any Linux distro or anyting related
to anything like UNIX. They are laughably ignorant.
I'm talking about *MAJOR* US vendors of this type of software.
I think most of you know their names.