Thank you for your feedback.
I do not use any captive portal and my Internet connection is stable (I
never experienced these checksum problem for another files).
I uninstalled those packages ('partial-iwn-firmware-5.10p0' and
'partial-iwn-firmware-5.10p0.1' to 'partial-iwn-firmware-5.10p0.7'), as
suggested by Tomas: this step is ok (no error, just "ok"). But I still get
error when I reinstall this firmware.
Today I will download the package from another machine and another Internet
connection, and I will use another USB pen.
I will reply to this mail to give you the result.