On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 12:08:23PM +0200, St?phane Guedon wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is there anybody who has successfully set up xbmc on openbsd.
> I do not see any official port in the port tree, but is there a non
> official ?

I had started and had something sorta running but without sound.
It required some work on OpenBSD and a sound backend and now
that I have looked at it again it failed to build elsewhere
and not sure why. For some reason the build infrastructure
is confused and thinks my system is Windows and it is
tripping over a header in the DVD code.

believed to be clean.

  • xbmc Stéphane Guedon
    • Re: xbmc Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado
    • Re: xbmc Brad Smith