On 05/02/14 05:34, Indunil Jayasooriya wrote:
Dear ALL,

I want to do ssh to a internel webserver from the outside world.  ssh port
22 is running in that web server.

SSH port 22 is also ruuning my Openbsd 5.4 ( 32 bit ) firewall to which I
do ssh from the outside world.

So I want to add a rule to access  internel webserver

So I decided to forward port 2222 of pf box to port 22 of  internel
webserver

So, I added a rules like these. I Still can't access.

pass in log on $wan_if inet proto tcp from any to $wan_if port 2222 \
    rdr-to $webserver port 22

pass out log on $int_if inet proto tcp from any to $webserver port 22
modulate state

But, I can't access

Why?

Not sure but what does:

sysctl net.inet.ip.forwarding

show? and if you are using ipv6:

sysctl net.inet6.ip6.forwarding

What does pfctl -sr show?

Using:

match in on $wan_if proto tcp to ($wan_if) port 2222 rdr-to \
        $webserver port ssh

and

pass in on $wan_if proto tcp to ($wan_if) port 2222 flags S/SA synproxy state

work for me on:
OpenBSD atom.crowsons.com 5.4 GENERIC.MP#44 i386

If the above does not help run tcpdump on both interfaces and see what is / is not being passed...

hth

Fred