The recent news elsewhere about Debian no longer actively testing
on sparc plaforms got me to thinking.  It's been very handy over
the years to be able to test programs on both big-endian and little-endian
machines (for the same reason that it's good to test across different
compilers and operating systems).  However, a lot of the big-endian
hardware out there is getting a bit long in the tooth.

If one is to consider only hardware that is still being manufactured
(ie: bought new), what are our options now?  Sparc is still around,
of course, although I had serious doubts about how long it would be
around when Oracle bought Sun.  There's IBM's Power architecture, but
it looks like more recent versions of that will (optionally) run
little-endian natively, which makes me wonder about long-term
directions there.

Am I missing anything?

The question is two-fold: In one way I'm asking about things that
OpenBSD will currently run on, and in the other just asking about
what's available for hardware regardless of whether OpenBSD will
currently run on it.

Devin