On 21.05.2014 19:40, Giancarlo Razzolini wrote:
Em 21-05-2014 13:43, bodie escreveu:
On 21.05.2014 17:24, André Lucas wrote:
w.r.t. Apple devices, this happens when the Bonjour Sleep Proxy (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonjour_Sleep_Proxy) is at work. If you
have
one or more Macs and one or more Airport base stations these messages
will
appear when the Mac sleeps and when the Airport wakes it in response to
network traffic.

-André

Not aware if there are Airport base stations, but some Macs are there
for sure. Right now DragonFlyBSD latest snapshot on laptop, wifi is
working at home, but that was with OpenBSD too. Need to wait till
tomorrow morning so that I can test behavior of Dfly in our corporate
network. It will be even more interesting if it will be working
without the issues.

I'm more and more inclined to terribly configured APs, but most
probably I will not get chance to get my hands on them. In any case
trying to get some details about them like model and such.