* Marko Cupać <marko.cu...@mimar.rs> [2014-05-28 18:12]:
> On Wed, 28 May 2014 14:12:42 +0200
> Henning Brauer <lists-open...@bsws.de> wrote:
>
> > prio is ignored when bandwidth shaping is on.
> >
> > priority in ALTQ-HFSC was an illusion really.
>
> Hi Henning,
>
> knowing your role in pf development, I take your answer as
> authoritative.
>
> However, this would imply that pf.conf(5) has misleading line in
> QUEUEING section which suggests the following rule:
>
> pass out on em0 inet proto tcp from any to any port 22 \
>                set (queue(ssh_bulk, ssh_interactive), prio (3, 6))
>
> Who should I trust? :)

I'm pretty damn sure I added "reset prio if queueing is on" thing.

yes, in IF_ENQUEUE -> hfsc_enqueue
        m->m_pkthdr.pf.prio = IFQ_MAXPRIO;

alas, the manpage is wrong - seems to be an oversight when converting
it from altq.

--
Henning Brauer, h...@bsws.de, henn...@openbsd.org
BS Web Services GmbH, http://bsws.de, Full-Service ISP