"AHLSENGIRARD, EDWARD F CTR USAF AFSOC AFSOC A6/A6OK"
<edward.ahlsengirard.2....@us.af.mil> writes:

> This just in:
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2347534/linux-foundation-thro\
> ws-money-at-openssl-staffing-post-heartbleed

If tweets attributed to the Linux Foundation are anything to go by,
this does not necessarly mean they have decided against supporting
LibreSSL yet.

IIRC they said "all options are on the table" when it comes to
LibreSSL, so I guess we, the unwashed masses, will just have to wait
and let the OpenBSD Foundation continue the effort to persuade this
lot and everybody else to contribute.

- Peter
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/