> Now you have and example of how they are unwilling to work with you next
> time someone asks why not work with OpenSSL on fixing it.  Pretty direct
> proof.

The culture gap between OpenSSL and OpenBSD/LibreSSL is UNFIXABLE.

We believe in peer review; they don't give a sh*t about it (as shown
less than a month ago by the way their #3317 bug was fixed, commiting a
different fix from the proposed one and introducing a stupid *and
obvious* bug in the process - which got fixed the next day after otto@
mentioned it to the OpenSSL developers).

If you can't trust people to apply one-liner fixes correctly, can you
trust them for anything serious?

Miod