On 9 June 2014, Mattieu Baptiste <mattie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 8 juin 2014 13:38, "Nick Ryan" <n...@njryan.com> a ??crit :
[...]
> > Didn???t the PCEngines mSATA drive have problems in
> > general? There???s a mention on here about issues with the a version
> > - is that yours? http://pcengines.ch/msata16b.htm
>
> Theoritically, I should have the new firmware (that's what told my
> vendor).

    You do, according to the dmesg you posted in your first message.

> But it seems there are still problems with these.
[...]

    This time it's the particular model of the disk shipped by PCEngines
that has problems, not the firmware.  A quick search reveals that many
other people had to replace it with something else.  Just make sure to
search before you buy.

    Regards,

    Liviu Daia