> Lastly, I will remind you that the "fastest" OS compared to OpenBSD
> is very likely less than 15%.  Say its 25% even, and you could get
> faster hardware to accomedate that.

Come on, that is a false assertion. OpenBSD does have its warts, like
everybody else out there. They are different warts compared to others. But
IMHO running it slow with security is better than running it fast, and not
paying attention to secuirty.

> In an era of ever increasing hardware speed, optimizing on anything
> other than security and stability is foolish.

Yet, security and stability is why I stay with OpenBSD, as does most
everybody who discover it.