Hi guys,

I would like to know if is possible to make an application (xclock, for
example) to be always present, regardless the selected group.
On my configuration I have a gap, where I place xclock without group.  When
I use "grouponlyN" all applications hides (ok, described behavior),
including xclock.

Is possible to make xclock  present on all groups?

I understood from cwm(1) and cwmrc(5) that an application can be member of
only one group or no group.  Is that true?

If does not exists "allgroups", that feature is interesting to be added?

Thanks