Hi All,

I follow stable and yesterday I updated my system and then built a
release for the base system and xenocara.  I then created an install CD
but when I went to upgrade another system using the CD, as it's about to
install the sets I get the following message:
"Directory does not contain SHA256.sig  Continue without verification?"

I looked at the signify command but I can't figure out how to check all
the files and then create the SHA256.sig.

I tried "signify -S -s myprivatekey.sec -m SHA256 -x SHA256.sig" but
that just created a file SHA256.sig with the following contents:

untrusted comment: signature from signify secret key
RWQ/YLxjYycyl9yO0Qz8OyKSG9NnreWqIqIvMrJ64hJ2XqsXcElZB8BW8h/tGfvR44cRyAlIk10pUntzg9R0Z1p5+e+1tHFzkAs=

I then ran sha256 against all of the files and copied the output to the
SHA256.sig file, created a new install cd and tried again.  This time it
failed telling me that I used the incorrect key.

What do I need to do to make it so the installer can verify my newly
created release files?

Thanks,

Aaron