I grabbed the 07-04-2014 snapshot of OpenBSD for AMD64 and was trying to get
KDE4 to run and ran into some problems. One is SSH fails to run.  When I try to
run it with /usr/sbin/sshd several error messages are displayed. Starting with
key_load_private: incorrect passphrase supplied to decrypt private key.
key_load_public: invalid format. The other message state it unable to load any
of the host keys with the same passphrase erroer and invalid format.  Does
anyone know what's causing this?

As for the other problems, it doesn't seem to like my Radeon HD 6570 card.
Perhaps I need to get a non Radeon video card.

Stab