Unfortunately, it's a known issue.  The X200's integrated Wacom device still
uses a serial protocol, for which there is currently no support in OpenBSD.
The X60 and X201 are both affected also.  I believe the X210 switched to a USB
device which does work.
There once was support AFAIK, but our X11 changed, so did the Linux X11, and
porting the driver became impossible at some point.  Since this only affects
about a dozen users (on-list, anyway) and no developers or X11 maintainers, no
progress has been made.
-Adam