Hi David,
in fact no, now the ruleset is empty and everything is allowed, erf.
Now i have no choice, i need to reboot this critical router :(.

I think there is a bug somewhere, i'll try to found why this is
happening before rebooting (maybe a patch if i can)
--
Best regards,

Loïc BLOT, Engineering
UNIX Systems, Security and Network Engineer
http://www.unix-experience.fr