On 2014 Aug 04 (Mon) at 19:01:06 -0300 (-0300), Giancarlo Razzolini wrote:
:On 04-08-2014 18:09, Eric Dilmore wrote:
:> I just set up a new OpenBSD 5.5 gateway for a small nonprofit. The
:> gateway has one external interface and one internal, with the internal
:> network split into several VLANs: one for secure traffic, one for
:> guests, one for internal phones, and one for our external Asterisk phone
:> server.
:Vlans work, but they add complexity. I'd prefer physical interfaces
:separating the networks, both for [...] and security reasons.

Both of those are blatent lies.

--
"We should declare war on North Vietnam.  We could pave the whole
country and put parking strips on it, and still be home by Christmas."