On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 06:19:34AM +0200, Zoran Kolic wrote:
> I see no recent posts on the subject. Repository
> about 2 weeks ago shows a version 0.2.4.22p0. At
> the moment I cannot find manual for openbsd, on the
> net.
>
> What is prefered way to use it right now? On other
> systems it works fine through torsocks. And the
> user and group _tor are made for the purpose.
>
> If I asked something pretty obvious, I'd like to
> learn links for up to date articles.

You can update tor to the last version from ports. The package is not
available yet.

torsocks or applications with socks5 support work fine on OpenBSD. The
_tor user is only used for the server.

Cheers.

--
Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado http://juanfra.info

  • tor status Zoran Kolic
    • Re: tor status Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado