Hello,

I simply dd'ed the HDD of our Server and converted the image to a virtual disk, I created a VM ans fired it up. Of course I get the information that the softraid can't find another disk but it's not really needed anymore. The problem I have now is with the swapmount for the 2nd (not present) HDD. I just get into singleuser mode can exit it and then the machine just boots up as expected. For convinience it would be nice to skip the part with the singleuser mode. So is there a way to remove the swap partion or remove the softraid without data loss?

Regards

Markus

--
Markus Rosjat    fon: +49 351 8107223    mail: ros...@ghweb.de

G+H Webservice GbR Gorzolla, Herrmann
Königsbrücker Str. 70, 01099 Dresden

http://www.ghweb.de
fon: +49 351 8107220   fax: +49 351 8107227

Bitte prüfen Sie, ob diese Mail wirklich ausgedruckt werden muss! Before you
print it, think about your responsibility and commitment to the ENVIRONMENT