I was quite happy, seeing dwb browser included in packages
for lattest current. Since I found no name of porter, I'd
like to ask few questions to the list.

When the process starts, it issues an error message:

dwb:/usr/local/lib/libestdc++.so.16.0: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.57.0 : WARNING:
symbol(_ZN11__gnu_debug17_S_debug_messagesE) size mismatch, relink your program

Nothing to be worry about, dwb works even with it.
I added extensions: adblock_subscriptions and cookies. Now, in top,
I see new processes, that do not go away, when I close dwb:

at-spi-bus-launc
at-spi2-registry

Somebody knows what they are?

Also, if anyone could point me to the info about adding
noscript/flashblock extension, it would be even better.
I am aware that it must be possible to disable js and
to block cookies, but cannot find the way.

Best regards

                            Zoran