Hi,

I begin to play with httpd, but I found three annoying things:

I use it on my laptop for two things, have a local mirror of OpenBSD
website and provide some files to other computers in the network.

I set up a server:
server "default" {
        listen on egress port 80
        directory auto index
        root "/var/www/"
}

But it won't listen on localhost. So is there any easy way to do it?
I mean the equivalent way of nginx:
server {
        listen       80;
        listen       [::]:80;
blah
and without having to do
server "anotherdefault" {
        listen on 127.0.0.1 port 80
        blah
}

Another question is, if I put "listen on localhost", httpd -dnv tells
me:
"host_dns: localhost resolves to more than 1 hosts"
and then it listens only on ::1 and not on 127.0.0.1 (the order is
normal, I guess, because "family inet6 inet4" in resolv.conf) and I
think both should be listened on, no ?

The other problems I encounter are with auto index.
First thing:
/var/www/htdocs$ ls
adirwith aspace/
/var/www/htdocs/adirwith aspace$ ls
foo

Then I go to http://127.0.0.1/ and I click on "adir withaspace" it
leads me to http://127.0.0.1/adirwith%20aspace
which tells me (with firefox or lynx)
Not Found
/adirwith%20aspace

The second thing:
/var/www/htdocs/pub$ ls -R
OpenBSD/

./OpenBSD:
5.5/

./OpenBSD/5.5:
i386/

./OpenBSD/5.5/i386:
INSTALL.i386   base55.tgz     cd55.iso       etc55.tgz
game55.tgz     install55.iso  xbase55.tgz    xshare55.tgz
INSTALL.linux  bsd            cdboot         floppy55.fs
index.html     man55.tgz      xetc55.tgz
SHA256         bsd.mp         cdbr           floppyB55.fs
index.txt      miniroot55.fs  xfont55.tgz
SHA256.sig     bsd.rd         comp55.tgz     floppyC55.fs
install55.fs   pxeboot        xserv55.tgz

Then I go to http://127.0.0.1/ and click on the right dir until I'm in
http://127.0.0.1/pub/OpenBSD/5.5/i386/ and then I click on "../" which
leads me http://127.0.0.1/pub/OpenBSD/5.5/index.html but as there is no
index.html, I got:
Not Found
/pub/OpenBSD/5.5/index.html

If I manually remove the "index.html" from the url, it works, of course.

I use the snapshot from Thursday (iirc), on amd64.

Cheers,
--
Daniel