I've installed OpenBSD 5.5/amd64 on an HP workstation. I'd like to add
additional SATA drives and add USB 3.0 (for backup to umass) to the HP but I'm
having difficulty finding the OpenBSD supported hardware/chipset page (I
thought there was a page for this). I found a "SYBA Combo USB 3.0 + SATA III
6Gbps, v2.0 PCI Express, x4 Slot Controller Card" (on newegg) that has the
"Etron EJ168a & ASMedia ASM1061" chips. Would this work with OpenBSD 5.5? If
not, does anyone have a recommendation for a singe or multiple PCI boards?

Thanks,

Joe