I have really enjoyed the last few weeks of running OpenBSD on my Thinkpad. Almost everything I need works and or worked right out of the box. The only real issue I've noticed is that when the system returns from suspend and press ctrl-alt-del to restart X either X or SLiM (not sure which) will not come back up. To work around this issue, I switch to TTY2, log in as root and run `/etc/rc.d/slim restart`. I've tried suspending with and without using slock first and the behavior stays the same.

Any input on the matter would be appreciated,

--
Ted W. <t...@xy0.org>