On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 07:30:45AM +0100, OpenBSD Europe wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > I just noticed that in Germany "Lehmanns" (see OpenBSD's order-site)
> > already accepts pre-orders for OpenBSD 5.6-release.
> >
> > Guess what I just did :-)
> >
> > My little contribution to the project along with a big
> > THANK YOU to the devs!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > STEFAN
> >

> Please don't do this and cancel your order. Things will become obvious on
> Monday :)

i'd like to buy the 5.6 version on CD, too.  But which shops (in Germany)
are sane and help the project?   I read a mail from Mr De Raadt and he said
that ixsoft isn't a -- how should I say that -- "proper shop", too.

I appreciate your work and try to help (at least, a little bit).  Which shop
is recommended to be OpenBSD friendly?

[1] http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=140803642814873&w=2