andy wrote:

I have what I hope is a simple syntax question for pf rules.

BTW 3rd edition about to be released.

The Book of PF

In the third edition of The Book of PF (No Starch Press, Oct 2014, 248 pp., $34.95), author Peter N.M. Hansteen returns with more of the life-saving PF and BSD help that made the first two editions such a hit. With the help of this fast-paced, clear, instructional guide, readers will master the latest PF developments to build strong and secure networks better able to handle today's network demands.

--
Jack Woehr               # "There's too much emphasis on things
Box 51, Golden CO 80402  #  like pawn structure in modern chess.