Hi Andy,

Setup some queues and prioritise your ACK's ;)
Good idea, I will try to implement a Priority Queueing with the old altq.

Best Regards,
Patrick

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014, Andy wrote:

Setup some queues and prioritise your ACK's ;)

The box is fine under the load I'm sure, but you'll still need to prioritise those TCP acknowledgments to make things snappy when lots of traffic is going on..