On Fri, 3 Oct 2014, Matti Karnaattu wrote:

Why should I enable javascript to obtain basic information about a
website?

Why do not keep Javascript all time enabled?

Keeping Javascript disabled is like disabling programmability from
shell. What is the idea?

You're making a joke, maybe?

*I* choose what programs my shell executes.  But when I visit a
webpage on the internet with javascript enabled, someone *else*
chooses what programs are executed.

So I don't enable javascript unless there's a good reason.  And, for
my purposes, there almost never is a good reason.

-wes

--
"It's a universal symbol, a man and a woman together.  It's a
restroom."  --- some guy sitting next to me on an airplane