On Oct 10, 2014 12:48 PM, "Steven Surdock" <ssurd...@engineered-net.com>
wrote:

> [...]
RRD and associated PNGs aren't being updated.  I can still use the rrd
generated images to look at flows.  I've never gotten PortTracker working
as it says it segfault in the log.

Does syslog have a message saying "unable to create graph: no such file or
directory?  That's what is happening for me on the Oct 3 snapshot of
OpenBSD 5.6  I figured it was operator malfunction :)

Stan