Good night everybody,

i'm starting in openBSD now and I need some help of you if it is possible.
I've installed a firewall using openBSD, of-course, it's working thank's
GOD, but I wanna know, when I make a nat in pf.conf like this above:

nat on $ext_if from $int_if:network to any -> ($ext_if)

why I have to put the :network, if I do not put this nat, it's do not work,
I know that it's a noob doubt, but I just wanna know why this happen.

Another doubt, It's more like a sugestion, is what the program I could use
to monitoring the traffic of my network, and to produce statisticians and
more functions?

Since already thank's for your time, and my appologies for my bad english.

Hug's

--
Ricardo Lucas