I found something interesting today playing with a Netasq F150 (rebranded
Stormshield firewall).
The firewall OS (named ASQ) is based on the top of FreeBSD.

When I looked at the internal text files which contains the configuration for
the firewall rules I found that the rule syntax looks a lot like PF.

Simple coincidence ?

#=============================================
# /usr/Firewall/ConfigFiles/Filter
#=============================================
# more 02
[Filter]
pass from network_internals to any port web_srv
pass from network_internals to any port ftp     # Force FTP analysis
pass from network_internals to any port mail_srv
pass ipproto icmp type 8 code 0 from network_internals to any   # Accept PING
only

# more 03
[Filter]
pass from network_internals to any port plugins # Force plugins analysis
pass ipproto tcp from network_internals to any  # Accept TCP only

# more 04
[Filter]
pass from network_internals to any port plugins # Force plugins analysis
pass from network_internals to any      # Accept all

# more 05
[Filter]
pass inspection firewall log from IP_Pub-MainPool1 on out to IP_Pub_1.1.1.2
port microsoft-ts -> to srv-ToIP_4760 rulename "Télémaintenance"
pass inspection firewall log from IP_Pub-MainPool1 on out to Firewall_out_1
port Port_4343 -> to Ctrl-Wifi rulename "Télémaintenance"
pass inspection firewall log from Network_internals to shared-printer rulename
"Shared Printer" # Internet
pass inspection firewall log from Network_Cutomer_A|Network_Phone-TOIP to
Network_Vlans_Impairs port ssh|Port_4343|https|telnet rulename "Admin Switch +
FW"    # Internet
pass inspection firewall log from Network_internals to internet rulename
"Internet"     # Internet
pass inspection firewall log from any to firewall_all port
firewall_srv|ssh|https       # Admin from everywhere
pass inspection firewall log ipproto icmp type 8 code 0 proto none from any to
any      # Allow Ping from everywhere
block inspection firewall log from any to any   # Block all

[NAT]
nat from Network_Phone-TOIP to internet -> from IP_Pub_1.1.1.2 to original
nat from Network_KI_EXECUTIVE to internet -> from IP_Pub_1.1.1.2 to original
nat from VisioConférence to any on out -> from IP_Pub_1.2.3.4 arp        -# NAT
nat from any on out to IP_Pub_1.2.4.5 -> beforevpn to VideoConference arp-
  # NAT
nat from Network_internals to internet on out -> from Firewall_out_1 to original