I have an amd64 based Mac Mini which I would like to run OpenBSD on.

With OpenBSD 5.6, the USB keyboard works at the “boot>” prompt, but not after
booting BSD.rd. The Mac Mini has USB 3 ports, I thought perhaps the newly
minted USB 3 support in current could help, but the nightly snapshot behaved
the same as the last release version.

Is there anything I can do at the “boot>” prompt to try disabling/enabling
different device drivers for the USB ports so the keyboard will work under
BSD.rd?

The other option I thought of would be setting the terminal to a serial port…
which I can’t do as I don’t have any serial ports on the box. Only Thunderbolt
2, USB 3, Ethernet.