Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 8:06 PM
From: "John Smith" <hufflep...@bsdmail.com>
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: No address associated with PKG_PATH mirror
Hello, I get the following error when using any of the pkg_* commands:$
echo $PKG_PATH
http://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/OpenBSD/5.6/packages/amd64/ $ pkg_info -Q
mosh
Error from
http://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/OpenBSD/5.6/packages/amd64/[http://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/OpenBSD/5.6/packages/amd64/]
ftp: ftp.nluug.nl: no address associated with
namehttp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/OpenBSD/5.6/packages/amd64/
is empty This seems to occur with any mirror I choose. I am able to
access the directory via a web browser. Examining the logs in real-time
with tcpdump doesn't reveal any blocks. Also, there are no errors
written to /var/log/messages. Any ideas? Thanks

(I apologize for the formatting. Here is the same message in plain text:)