Hi Marcus,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the "low=1:high=2" doesn't seem to
work for indicator2. When I start sensorsd I see an initial event logged
as the status goes from undefined to OK, but no further events as I
unplug/plug the UPS. I tried monitoring indicator0 as in the Undeadly
example, and I see exactly the same behavior.

It appears to me that the driver should be changing the status (%s token)
of the indicators to something other than "OK" when the UPS loses mains
power, but it simply doesn't.

BTW, I've tested with various check interval values for sensorsd, from the
default 20 seconds down to as low as 1 second, with no change in results.

Is anyone successfully using sensorsd with upd?

Thanks,

Joe

--
Joe Gidi
j...@entropicblur.com

"You cannot buy skill." -- Ross Seyfried