Of course, I had already done that.

Thanks.

On 12/03/14 12:58, Vadim Zhukov wrote:
Also, make sure that you have your openfiles (for user) and
kern.maxfiles (sysctl) limits bumped.

--
Vadim Zhukov

03 дек. 2014 г. 13:14 пользователь "Federico Giannici"
<giann...@neomedia.it <mailto:giann...@neomedia.it>> написал:

    Hi!
    I'd like to know if I'm the only one that have experiences crashes
    with KDE4 under 5.6-release amd64.

    Often, during the startup or shutdown of KDE4, the bug report window
    appears saying that "Plasma Desktop Shell closed unexpectedly"
    (Executable "plasma-desktop", Signal "Segmentation fault(11)").

    Moreover, once every 3-4 times the startup of KDE get stuck after
    the final big KDE logo appears in the startup page (maybe this is
    related to the first problem).

    It happens in both my PCs where I installed KDE. I'd like to know if
    this happens only to me (to my hardware/software configuration), or
    is a common and known problem (and if there is any solution).

    Thanks.