On 12/08/14 05:12, mxb wrote:
We have exactly this model.
tcpbench from base gave only around 340Mbit/s on those.

So CPU is probably one problem on those boards.

tcpbench done against 1U machines with better CPU and doing almost line rate on
1G NIC.

I didn't want to quote any particular numbers as I do not have
any benchmarks but I was thinking in the hundreds of Mb/s range
but not really high. The unfortunate reality is systems of
this class are fine for low end to mid range use but are CPU
limited for anything further.

believed to be clean.