Hello Mike,

On Sun 07/12 10:58, Mike Larkin wrote:
> Which machines don't work, and how do they break? I would like to know.
> Please file a bug report (man sendbug).

Last time I tried hibernation on my ThinkPad R61 (running current) was
some months ago and, even being both sleep and resume functional, they
were too slow to be practical (some minutes for sleeping, more than 20
for resuming).

When I "discovered" a fully working hibernation/resume on a Compaq 610
laptop with a brand new 5.6, I thought to a good hardware support for
that particular machine.

After your message, I retried hibernation on the R61 (with the very last
snapshot, by the way), and it works flawlessly there too!

So I can report only excellent results! Thanks a lot for your work.

Any comments on the two points that I highlighted in my OP?

--
Alessandro DE LAURENZIS
[mailto:just22....@gmail.com]