> > And who are you, and what you have you done to test and then prove
> > your thesis?
> > Absolutely nothing, I must assume.
>
> Your assumption is wrong. I am working with my colleagues from 2f30 on
> the "morpheus"-project[0] (including package-manager) and we have a set
> of static binary-packages[1] already ready for use.

Ah, another arrogance -- you came here to advertise.

You will gain little security or safety by rewriting everything for a
small and obscure userbase, without attacking the hard problems of
coding and enabling all possible mitigations.

Static binaries are not a valid mitigation.

It sounds like you have no real word experience, because your userbase is
nonexistant.