Quoting FRIGN <d...@frign.de>:

It may be a little far-fetched, but I'm sure it would be possible
to have one package-manager for all distributions if there would just
be the motivation to distribute statically linked binaries and not fuck
things up with distribution-specific folder-structures.

I'm not a hacker so I have no means to ponder your other arguments, but as a user you lost me with this. I'm running away from systemd so the concept of one package manager to rule them all does not appeal to me.

http://0pointer.net/blog/revisiting-how-we-put-together-linux-systems.html

--
Best regards,
Jorge Lopez.