On 01/03/2015 08:42 AM, Reyk Floeter wrote:
On Thu, Jan 01, 2015 at 11:54:46PM -0500, Geoff Steckel wrote:
Is there any way todo the equivalent of:

server "an.example.com"
     listen on 192.168.2.99
     listen on 2001.fefe.1.1::99

??
It appears that the code in parse.y explicitly forbids this
and the data structures for a server don't *seem*
to have more than one slot for an address.

Is there another way to achieve this effect?
 From one comment in the checkins, it looks like

server "an.example.com"
     listen on 192.168.2.99
server "an.example.com"
     listen on 2001.fefe.1.1::99

would work.

Duplicating the entire server description is
difficult to maintain.

Is someone planning to work in this area soon?

thanks
Geoff Steckel

I used "include" directives to avoid duplications (see previous reply)
but the following diff allows to add aliases and multiple listen
statements.

Reyk

[...diff omitted...]
1000 thanks for an almost instantaneous and complete extension!!
This makes httpd a complete replacement for apache in my host.

Geoff Steckel