On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 21:24:15 -0500, Steve Shockley wrote:
> On 1/14/2015 9:47 AM, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
> >>and I ran
> >>the chroot enable script from rrdtool.
>
> >As documented in the rrdtool pkg-readme, you must do:
> >/usr/local/share/examples/rrdtool/rrdtool-chroot enable
> >
> >You should look under /usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes/, it comes with a
> >*lot* of OpenBSD specific information..
>
> Thanks.  I did run rrd-chroot enable, and changed rrdtool_path in setup.inc
> to /usr/local/bin/rrdtool (which is where rrdtool-chroot copies it in the
> chroot).  Even with that, nothing worked until I coincidentally copied
> /bin/sh to the chroot.
>
> Maybe $this->exec($cmdline) in php (class_rrdtool.inc line 103) requires sh?
> But that wouldn't explain if it works for everyone else.

Hi,
for me, it didn't work as well. I (think I) did everything needed, including
rrdtool-chroot enable, and I had the same effect as you - no graphs. Only
after copying /bin/sh the graphs started working. I didn't do much
investigation though.
Oh and: I'm running nginx, if that matters.

Thanks and regards,
Christoph