From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Bob DeBolt
Sent: December 14, 2005 11:51 AM
To: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: routing question

Greets

I have a scenario that is simple but I am having trouble getting my head
around. Inside a 192.168.10/24 network there exists a 10.4.6/24 network for
VOIP. Everthing works fine.

The issue I have is setting up a route for a third party VOIP management
company who wants to access the VOIP control center via an SSL interface
from
the Internet thru the firewall to the VOIP control center.

All of the data traffic on the data LAN has the router address of
192.168.10.1.

The data side of the vlan router is 192.168.10.16 and the VOIP side on the
vlan router is 10.4.6.253.

To access the VOIP network one must go thru the 192.168.10.16 interface of
he
vlan router.

Adding a route to a workstation on the 192.168.10 network to the 10.4.6
network using the 192.168.10.16 interface as the gateway works fine, thus
allowing access to the SSL web interface.

Adding a route on the firewall to the 10.4.6 network thru the 192.168.10.16
interface allows internal workstations to access the SSL web interface.

The root of the problem I have is getting traffic from the Internet to the
10.4.6 SSL web interface thru the 192.168.10.16 interface of the vlan
router.

Anyone have experiece on this one?

Bob D