On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:17 AM, Christian Weisgerber
<na...@mips.inka.de> wrote:
> Remember, the official OpenBSD CDs carry signatures, too.

And we need to keep copies of those out-of-band. Printed copy and old
CDs where they won't get thrown away --It's a good reason to buy the
CDs now instead of later.

Periodically save/printout a copy of the cvs mirror page, too.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful when you look at conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart,
and ask yourself if you are not your own worst enemy.
Arm yourself with knowledge of yourself, as well.