On 2015-02-23 Mon 22:38 PM |, F Bax wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion. I whitelisted the ip addresses for mta[567].
> am0.yahoodns.net ; but email from yahoo still gets bounced.

Email is not instant messaging.

I don't bother with whitelisting, but rather set the spamd(8) greyexp
time to 48 hours.

All those spastic mutli-ip popular free mail senders eventually pass.

Then with regular inbound mail, their shitty servers stay in spamd's
whitelist.

Don't trust SPF;- last time I looked, Google listed about 78,000 ips.
Liars. Their HR PCs, routers, web servers, tape silos, visitor lobby
Wifi zones aren't valid senders.

--
Good day for overcoming obstacles.  Try a steeplechase.