Dear list,

i'm in progress in installing 5.6 stable on a Poweredge R730.
This system has a PERC H730 mini raid controller.
The OpenBSD installer aborts with the following message when fdisk
wants read disk geometry:

<snip>
fdisk: DIOCGPDINFO: Input/output error
fdisk: Can't get disk geometry, please use [-chs] to specify.
MBR has invalid signature; not showing it.
<snap>

I tried to specify chs manually with no success. Then I tried a current
snapshot
with no problems. But for the productive setup I want using the stable
release.
What are my options? Waiting still May 1st until 5.7 will be released?

Thanks in advance,

Joerg

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]