On 03/08/2015 09:38 PM, Steven wrote:
> I've got a set up between two towers where I use a KVM (KVMS?)
> switch between them. The one running OpenBSD (snaphots and recent as
> of this morning) seems step up it's CPU speed when I'm switched out
> to the other computer. I'm wondering if I'm the only one seeing this.

Can you ssh into the machine and then switch the KVMS away from it and see what
"top"
says is chewing up CPU cycles?

Also, what about plugging in another keyboard?  I had one old linux server,
that had similar
issues some years ago, and simply plugging in another cheap keyboard, and
dropping it behind the
table (never using it) allowed the switch (and the keyboard attached to it) to
work without issue.