Thanks to all.

Hi Steven,

You mentioned "QEMU, for example", so is there some more examples?
Solaris Containers, have ability to use branded zones, and there we can
launch Linux Gernel and setup Debian.
It also integrates and fully uses ZFS features, yes it's native, born in
Solaris
:) what I miss in lxc... :(

Yes I know, that bhyve is a FreeBSD project, and listen to:
http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html#42

Hi Jiri,

Is it something similar to solaris LDoms? On SPARC HW? Just interested.

vmware ESXi ... I was using it, but once my VMware hanged once in a VM
I have mounted two iso files and started copying ISO content to VM... It
ate
all my RAM and then all my CPU... and purple screen of death...

QEMU I was trying, but... what? max 2GB RAM? at least in Linux env...
Does QEMU has this limitation in OpenBSD?

To All again:

What FS supported by OpenBSD? UFS? ZFS?

And in conclusion: chroot and qemu for virtualization on OpenBSD?
sounds really poor... :(

--
Ruslanas Gžibovskis
+370 6030 7030