If you've been following my contributions to OpenBSD's kernel, you
already know that in the past years I've been working on the Network
Stack [1] to make it more SMP friendly [2].

All the network hackers present at s2k15 agreed to volunteer me to work
on the next step: properly integrate the pseudo-drivers (carp(4),
vlan(4), trunk(4)...) in order to take ether_input() out of the kernel
lock.

But since I no longer have the support of a company, I don't have the
correct toys to do this task.  That's why I'm looking for the following
hardware, to build a crazy test & development CARP setup:

  -  A small managed switch (8+ ports) preferably with a CLI interface
     like HP Procurves 25xx.

  - Two small fanless MP amd64 machines with 3+ NIC and a serial console
    like PC Engines APU or Lanner LEC.

I'm based in Europe, please contact me if you can help out.

Thanks,
Martin

[1] http://www.openbsd.org/papers/tamingdragons.pdf
[2] http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20150218085759