I got a lot of shit on this list for suggesting that the OpenBSD project
sell documentation collections (that are freely available elsewhere) as
a method of raising funds for the project as CD rom sales dry up.

A lot of shit on list and especially off list (one clown made up a gmail
address especially to tell me to fuck off.  Way too much time some
people have)

Today I spent $US5 on an ebook containing tutorials for software  I am
considering using.  By exercising my mouse I could have got it for free.

I did not.

So I am bringing this up again.  I do not want CDROMs.  I have been to
the trouble of paying for one and insisting they do not post it, but it
was a lot of bother.

I would pay for a collection of release notes for each new release.

I support this project and I would like to support Theo directly - as CD
sales do.

So once again (at the risk of infuriating idle clowns) I respectfully
suggest that the project consider such a release beside and as well as
CDROMs.

I do realise that I am proposing a "good idea for some one else to do".
 I cannot lead such a task as I am a OpenBSD newbie.

PS For those who might care I bought "Backbone Tutorials" by Thomas
Davis.  https://leanpub.com/backbonetutorials

--
Why is the legal status of chardonnay different to that of cannabis?
       worik.stan...@gmail.com 021-1680650, (03) 4821804