On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Chris Bennett <
chrisbenn...@bennettconstruction.us> wrote:

> Works fine, except I overlooked mounting /DST on first try, so
> everything ended up in / until full. I also started deleting those files
> until I realized I was in /SRC and Ctrl C it.
> Now I have a problem, I have
> /dev/sd0a     1005M   1005M  -50.1M   105%   /
>
> I cannot find those files (would really like to have them).

if you cannot find the files that are making /dev/sd0a so full, I am
guessing you remembered later to mount /DST.

try unmounting /DST, then cd /DST and you should see your files.

when you mount a filesystem on a directory, the previous contents of the
directory become inaccessible.
in order to access those files/subdirectories you need to unmount the
filesystem that is covering them up.

-ken